Tracker

Monday, June 6, 2011

Wedded Bliss





Well, I did it. I can now say that I have checked just one more thing off my culinary bucket list. I catered one of the neatest (if not the neatest) weddings I have ever attended. We served over 200 people at three different food stations. The bride was incredible to work with. We collaborated to come up with a Mexican food station, a Pasta Station and a Coney Station. What fun mixed with elegance and class. They set up a photo booth for their guest book and had pictures taken of each and every person that attended. The song that introduced them as Mr. and Mrs. was 'Thunder' by ACDC (I thought that was clever). Because they are so different, the theme of the wedding was fire and ice. I so enjoyed serving everyone and I have to say I am so proud of myself and my staff; we pulled it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment