Tracker

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Four Course Gourmet is Back!


Much has changed since my last post. I catered up until the 18th of March and had my second son Henry on the 30th of that month. I took about four weeks off (not nearly long enough) and am slowly working my way back up. I am starting my four course gourmet dinners back up this month at both Full Circle Venue in Grand Island and Moonlight Ridge Vineyard just five minutes north of GI. In June, I will also be serving at the Hargis Mansion (aka Grand Island Women's Club) on a couple Thursday nights. I am just so grateful for the following I've had. My clients are some of the most loyal, thoughtful and hungry eaters I know. I appreciate each and every one of them because they are the reason I get to do what I love and still have time to be with my family. Here's wishing you all a full belly and a peaceful soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment